Wednesday, September 19, 2012

EB-5 Conference in DC (October 15, 2012)

First, hope you all had a good summer! I haven't been able to post over the summer but am now back with a bang, now that the Senate has approved the extension of the Regional Center Pilot Program for another three years. While we weren't able to get the Regional Center Pilot Program based into the laws, I guess things could be much, much worse.

As I've mentioned to many of you who have expressed interest in entering the EB-5 industry in one capacity or another, spending the time and money to attend one of the many EB-5 related seminars and conferences, is a good way to get up to speed about the goings on about the industry.

In this backdrop, I am giving a shout-out to those of you on the East Coast that Brian Su is hosting his next seminar in Washington, D.C. on Monday, October 15, 2012. Click here to register. I've been to many of Brian's seminars and plan to be at this one too. There is so much changing in this field, there is always something new I come away with. Hope to see you there!
Newer Posts Older Posts